As you already know, the information age has brought about a shift from the traditional way of doing things. At no time in human history have we seen information so widely available to many people, largely through computers, smartphones, and other handheld devices like we have now. With this comes technological advancement and innovation which has changed the way we do everything, even business.
Today, getting an office to run your business has never been easier. Are you new in business and needs to save cost? Do you want to try out the turbulent waters of the business world on one foot before you sign a lease contract for an office space or get a mortgage for a building? Do you have employees who work from their homes? Whatever your reason, you are welcome to try the world of a virtual office.
What is Virtual Office?
A virtual office provides a business address for your company without you renting the whole office space. It is an excellent option if you work from home or if your business is such that you or your employees could walk from anywhere and you do not want to take the risk of using a private address for your business.
Along with the address comes, a dedicated local telephone number for your business. Also, calls from this number are answered by professionals who can either take your calls for you or forward the call to your private number.
Other services that you could enjoy from a virtual office include; postal and parcel service, access to meeting rooms, the reception of your guests for meetings and access to hot desks tailored to suit the need of your business.
Advantages of Virtual Office
Now that you know what a virtual office is and how it can give your business an edge, we will further discuss the benefits that a virtual office can bring to your business. They include;
- A Professional Address: One of the factors to consider in any business is location. With a virtual office, you are sure that your business address will be located in a prime location, giving your business that professional touch that alleviates your privacy and security concerns associated with your running business from home.
- Low fixed cost: Entrepreneurs are always looking out for ways to reduce the cost of running their businesses. The cost of a virtual office will be lower compared to renting an individual office.
- Postal address: Your professional address can be used to send, receive and forward mails.
- Choice of international locations for your business address: To have business overseas has never been easier, thanks to virtual office.
- Dedicated, local area telephone number: A virtual office has got you covered. Your business has a dedicated number through which your client can reach you.
- Individual secretarial service: With a virtual office, your company is entitled to a dedicated secretarial service to meet your need.
- Call answering and forwarding: Another reason for you to consider a virtual office is that, you will be entitled to professional call answering services and depending on your arrangement, your clients can be transferred to your phone.
- Postal and package service: Packages sent to your virtual office can be redirected to your private address.
- Meeting rooms and offices: If you want to meet with a client, you don’t have to worry; all you will have to do is book ahead.
- No long-term commitments: The flexibility that a virtual office provides you is second to none. You do not have to make a long-term commitment.
- Immediate occupation: A virtual office will be ready for you to use immediately
Think flexibility, think Virtual office!